Bitten By The BAL Bug

Aug 13, 2010
Would like to share a few of recent my purchases. I am quite a newbie to Balenciaga but am now hooked & totally obsessed:graucho:

After a visit to Mount Street to Bal London I came home with this

IMG_1929.jpg

My gorgeous LE Dark Violet Velo:love:

Would like to share a few of recent my purchases. I am quite a newbie to Balenciaga but am now hooked & totally obsessed:graucho:

After a visit to Mount Street to Bal London I came home with this

IMG_1929.jpg

My gorgeous LE Dark Violet Velo:love:
Did you like Mount Street? It's a little candy store eh? What a truly beautiful bag, I've not seen this colour in a Velo and it's stunning. You might have to change your name soon...;)

Did you like Mount Street? It's a little candy store eh? What a truly beautiful bag, I've not seen this colour in a Velo and it's stunning. You might have to change your name soon...;)

Haha yes! No more Mulberries for me now. I loved the Bal on Mount Street. Whats not to love? Wasn't sure at first but the s/a were amazing. There wasn't a huge amount on display but as soon as they started opening up those drawers wow!
I didn't go with the intention of buying the Violet I was hoping to get the rose thulian but seeing it IRL was somewhat disappointing. Cassis on the other hand is stunning but they didn't have a cassis velo in stock. They did have a Cassis folk which was very tempting.

But the dark violet won me over. Its such a deep bright colour & looks fab with the gold hardware:biggrin: