Birthday Question Advice

timmd

O.G.
Feb 27, 2012
So on a whim, I run across the Chanel handle with all black hardware on the website and with my fiancé's birthday coming up, I email my sales associate. He said he can locate this bag but tells me the new releases are out and out of the big family pic I spot this! I so love this bag but I think the utility will be far less than the handle and the all black makes it unique. Someone talk some sense into me because I think this bag is so fun!pink2.55.jpg

Reactions: mz_soin2_p
while yes a classic black would be more "useable", you can basically always get a black bag.
i don't think you should pass this bag up!
it is gorgeous!! would make for a very special birthday gift.

while yes a classic black would be more "useable", you can basically always get a black bag.
i don't think you should pass this bag up!
it is gorgeous!! would make for a very special birthday gift.

You are right, it is awesome but the black one is the one with black hardware, so seems like a lot hard to find those. But that metallic is so fun. This is the black one, the chat said there were none available but my sales associate said he was able to track one down but only one.......that is why I am torn.

1594141816491.png

You are right, it is awesome but the black one is the one with black hardware, so seems like a lot hard to find those. But that metallic is so fun. This is the black one, the chat said there were none available but my sales associate said he was able to track one down but only one.......that is why I am torn.

View attachment 4780815

oooh. i DO love the all-black. okay, now that i see the black i think i agree. go for the black. lol

So on a whim, I run across the Chanel handle with all black hardware on the website and with my fiancé's birthday coming up, I email my sales associate. He said he can locate this bag but tells me the new releases are out and out of the big family pic I spot this! I so love this bag but I think the utility will be far less than the handle and the all black makes it unique. Someone talk some sense into me because I think this bag is so fun!View attachment 4780741

The bag is lovely but the metallic finish will be a bit delicate as long as that isn’t a problem for you!

Thanks for all the input. I may like looking at that mini reissue and it is a fun bag but I think the handle bag is the way to go. I am just surprised I found one easily, sounds like it was the only around because the chat advisor said there were none but my SA was able to track one down, so it is ordered:happydance:......hopefully will have by Friday (per tracking) as her birthday is Sunday.

Reactions: *Jenn*
Oooh I like both but I’d choose the so black coco handle! Hope she likes it! Please share more photos when she receives it!
I definitely will.....her birthday isn't until Sunday but I am sure I will give it to her when it arrives :P. Maybe she will do an surprise unboxing video and put on her Chanel but I will post once it arrives.

Reactions: gagabag
Thanks for all the input. I may like looking at that mini reissue and it is a fun bag but I think the handle bag is the way to go. I am just surprised I found one easily, sounds like it was the only around because the chat advisor said there were none but my SA was able to track one down, so it is ordered:happydance:......hopefully will have by Friday (per tracking) as her birthday is Sunday.

keep us updated; i am sure she will love it!!