Birthday Ideas!!!

SilverSea

O.G.
Feb 28, 2006
Hi Ladies,
My birthday is right around the corner and I was wondering if you had too chose a bag would you pick LV 25 Damier speedy.... Salvatore Feragamo Gancio in choclate....or would you recomend any bag that you think is classic that will be in style for years. Limit 1000.00 thanks.:smile:
P.S If you had to chose a gift card what store would you pick?

i'd get an epi alma b/c that's my current lemming. but of those two, a damier speedy gets my vote. :smile:

as for gift cards, if you want a bag as much as i loathe saks that's what i'd choose. they have most of the major brands avaliable there. otherwise nordstrom!

SilverSea said:
Hi Ladies,
My birthday is right around the corner and I was wondering if you had too chose a bag would you pick LV 25 Damier speedy.... Salvatore Feragamo Gancio in choclate....or would you recomend any bag that you think is classic that will be in style for years. Limit 1000.00 thanks.:smile:

How about the Damier Parioli or the LV epi Noe?

Or, as you mentioned above: "any bag that you think is classic that will be in style for years" - look around at numerous brands/designs and keep your options open. :idea:

Without question get the Ferragamo. It is a classic beauty. Speedies are everywhere .... knockoffs included. I have a mono Speedy and a Ferragamo Marissa. I LOVE and use my Ferragamo a lot more. IMO you will get very bored of the Speedy. I did. It's a practical bag but not a fun bag IMO.

I would go for the giftcard! You never know what bags are in the store just waiting for you:yes:
I would choose a giftcard from LV or Chanel..butthe last one is not on your wishlist..so LV it would be than!

When is your birthday?

Hmm...the date tells me that I'm kind of late for a reply:roflmfao: