birthday gift ideas (it's for me!)

~Moi~

O.G.
Jan 2, 2007
Hello all!
So, my birthday is coming up (in only a few weeks!)
My bf's going to get me a Coach handbag (we also have a friend that works at the Coach boutique...bonus!) of my choice.

Here's the dilemma: what do I choose? I'd like a leather tote-ish bag, large enough to bring to work (i.e. bit a notebook, folder, etc) but still lady-like.

There's so many to choose from, what are some bags that people are loving right now? And nice colors?

I'd love some ideas! I have quite the coach collection already, but there's always room for a new leather bag!

Thanks!

First welcome! (And post pics of your collection, we love pics!)

I'd say a Shoulder Tote in Pebbled Leather:

5715_SVBK_d2.jpg

OR, a Hamptons Stripe Large Carryall

10552_B4DO-1_d2.jpg

like your bags zipped:carly

like your bags open:shoulder tote

timeless bags but don't mind the wieght? something legacy.

g'luck w/deciding! it's hard to choose.

ooooh...thanks everyone for your GREAT ideas! You've made me feel so welcome! (And trust me, no one else understands why I obsess like this over bags)

I went to Coach today, and I think I want the Legacy "Ali"...
I tried it in the Whiskey, and unfortunately, there seems to be no more black Ali bags in all of Canada (?!). hmmmm...I have a lot of brown bags already...so I thought I would get the black one. Any thoughts?
I've given them my name to "special request" the black one, should one come in....

Black or Whiskey?

Hello all!
So, my birthday is coming up (in only a few weeks!)
My bf's going to get me a Coach handbag (we also have a friend that works at the Coach boutique...bonus!) of my choice.

Here's the dilemma: what do I choose? I'd like a leather tote-ish bag, large enough to bring to work (i.e. bit a notebook, folder, etc) but still lady-like.

There's so many to choose from, what are some bags that people are loving right now? And nice colors?

I'd love some ideas! I have quite the coach collection already, but there's always room for a new leather bag!

Thanks!

Your quote...(there's always room for a new leather bag)....My kind of Girl:yes: