Birkin35 in Anthracite??

My SA told me once they received a birkin in Anthracite (regular leather) but later she told me its the same colour code as graphite. That's why I think they are the same colour. :P

Oh is Graphite n anthricite the same colour?? Ohhhh, I must go check when I go see the bag tom .......... If it is then I wil just wait for my birkins on my wish list then :P

If I remembered correctly, anthracite is a shade lighter than graphite in clemence. I would pass this as I find these colours too similar. If you love anthracite so much, why not consider getting it in size 30 (you can carry her on rainy days when your croc stays at home) and a different colour in size 35?

Thanks for yr suggestion Libradiamonds I'm beginning to like a B30, it's not as tiny as I thought it would be!! Just have to be very selective for what I put in my bag........ N DD's items will hv to go in a separate bag instead of mine ;)

Thanks [BLibradiamonds[/B] :flowers:
In that case I guess it makes no sense for me to get it since I hb a B40 in Graphite already .......

That said I hardly hear of or see any mention of the colour anthricite....... But more of Graphite ......

Oh Champers, this must be hard for you, decisions of letting a B go or not? The thing is having 2 bags in the same colour but another size is a pity I guess. You saw my chocolat, it will go with every colour you named (grey, pink, blue). It is a real neutral and will have it's place in your wardrobe, IMO. GL to you!

U are so lucky to be offered 2 bags in graphite & anthracite ...I have been looking for a b35 in these colors forever ... but guess if u have one in 40 already save the 35 for another yummy color ... Gris t will be beautiful if u want a neutral ... Gl with your decision ...

Thank you, Boogee :flowers: With the same code, we can presume it's a name change. In that case, why has the "Anthracite" label popped up again? :shrugs:

You are welcome mrssparkles...but LIBRADIAMONDS's SA said these two colours have different colour codes.....so now I am all confused again....:confused1:

But if they are really two different colours...sorry everyone...I was just repeating what I was told....:smile:

Hi Boogee119 I asked my SA and she told me that there is a slight difference in colour between Graphite n Anthricite ...... Of only I could get my Graphite bag n put it together with the Anthricite Birkin to take a comparison shot!!

Oh Champers, this must be hard for you, decisions of letting a B go or not? The thing is having 2 bags in the same colour but another size is a pity I guess. You saw my chocolat, it will go with every colour you named (grey, pink, blue). It is a real neutral and will have it's place in your wardrobe, IMO. GL to you!

Oh Flower71!! It was after I saw yr reveal that I decided that I would love to add a chocolate Birkin 35 in my wish list!!!

Do u have modeling pictures of you with yr chocolate Birkin? Would love to see ;)

U are so lucky to be offered 2 bags in graphite & anthracite ...I have been looking for a b35 in these colors forever ... but guess if u have one in 40 already save the 35 for another yummy color ... Gris t will be beautiful if u want a neutral ... Gl with your decision ...

I feel really lucky to be offered these many Birkins in such a short time too!! :P Are you in Asia? If you are, I could reserve them n you could come have a look at them?:graucho:

I love Gris T too!! And Hv put a SO for a B35 Togo in Gris T with interior in pink :smile:

U are such a sweetie champers21:hugs: I wish I'm at home NOW!!! Am away with family for holiday for 2.5 weeks :sad: will live through your reveal of the graphite 40 in the meantime ... And your so GrisT will be sooooo beautiful .. I love my Gris t to bits ... Looking forward to see your choice of your next birkin :smile:

Hi all!!!

Surprise surprise!!! I went to have another look at Anthricite B35 today........ And :graucho: I am certain that it's definitely darker then my Graphite B40....... It even carries a bit of a olive tone in it..........

That said......... *grin grin* I decided that she would come home with me!!! :yahoo: together with a few SS scarves :P Christmas definitely came early for me this year and I am in :cloud9: I will post my reveal in a separate thread once I find the time to take the pictures:smile:

I declare!!!I LOVE GRAPHITE & ANTHRACITE!!!:love: :love: