BIRKIN: Whats your favorite color?

This is really hard.:thinking: I think it depends somewhat on where you live and your wardrobe. I like to use my bags and not be concerned that they don't "go" with what I'm wearing, so I find the neutrals (black, etoupe, gold, chocolate) and pseudo neutrals (raisin, olive, prune) to be really useful, but the bright colors are so wonderful! I love the purples, pinks, and oranges. I've said I'm not the biggest fan of red and blues, but then I see them in person and I decide I AM fans of those colors.:rolleyes::woohoo: I was on the fence about etoupe, too, but now I have it and love it. I don't know!:confused1: I think depending on the size, style, and skin, I could love any color.:biggrin:

the ones i have loool

not but i love love bright "pop" and soft pastell-y colors mixed in with some "work all the time everywhere anywhere" neutrals like rouge H, rouge G ,etoupe, black ,white(holds a special place with me) etc.

i simply can not pick just on e h does color too perfectly and i loove how color changes from skin to skin for example bleu j can be a deep sky on clemence but almost pastelly in epsom and oh so goorgy greenish grey blue on croc so there is something for everyone!

I'm loving ceil right now...but I also love etoupe...the more I see the etoupe bags here, the more I love the color...AND...one more: prune....
Actually, my color 'taste' changes...maybe it's the season or just the gorgeous H bags!!!!