Birkin on a Budget

Can it be done?!

Is it possible to find a birkin in the $5,000-$6,000 range in good condition? If so, please point me in that direction! lol.

I have been scouring ebay and various resellers, but it's become a second job.

Thanks for your help!!

If you can't find what you want at that price, Ann's Fabulous Finds gives interest-free layaway up to 3 months (no I don't work for her :nogood:, just a satisfied customer). She sometimes gets H bags in. You can always give her a wish list of what you are looking for. But she doesn't specialize exclusively in H

http://www.annsfabulousfinds.com/shop

Last edited:
Can it be done?!

Is it possible to find a birkin in the $5,000-$6,000 range in good condition? If so, please point me in that direction! lol.

I have been scouring ebay and various resellers, but it's become a second job.

Thanks for your help!!

I think you can find one in that range. It will probably need a trip to the spa but still be in very nice condition. If you can save up 1k more I think you open yourself up to truly almost perfect bags in regular leathers. For another 500 you can probably get a very desireable leather and the color that you really want. Any higher than that, purchase directly from H... Unless you don't want to wait. What color are you looking for? That will certainly play a major factor in your ability to get a birkin in your desired price range. Good luck! Tpfrs are great at keeping an eye out for things people are looking for!!

what is the starting price of a birkin in the stores for a smaller one?

sorry for the off topic post, just helps me understand the question.

Last edited:
I am absolutely obsessed with this bag... It is so gorgeous! Does anyone have that color bag in real life? Is it a neutral blue? I just emailed her about the bag.... fingers crossed...

It would be my first birkin!! Should I hold out for something more neutral? I know I want gold hardware but was undecided in color... was thinking gold togo, but wasn't totally committed.

Thanks for your help everyone!!:yahoo:

Here's a fab Birkin from an equally fab seller for a tad under $7,000....

http://cgi.ebay.com/Hermes-Birkin-3...emQQptZUS_CSA_WH_Handbags?hash=item439e424161

^^Beautiful color and skin! I would get it! A rare find! Gold togo with gold hdw is much easier to find. You can always get a neutral in the future.