Birkin First Or Kelly First?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Birkin First or Kelly First?

1. Birkin

2. Kelly

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I'm trying to do a poll - which bags did you start with?
    1. Birkin First?
    2. Kelly First?

2. Definitely Birkin, but they're harder to get..... so if i'm waiting for a birkin i would get a kelly to use as my H bag. love both styles

3. My Kelly came to me first.

4. I voted for the kelly !

I feel the kelly is a more special and classic bag even though its easier to get than the birkin :P

5. If I had the chance to buy either one at the same time, I would pick the birkin since it is harder to come by.

6. I have four Kellys but still no Birkin. Hopefully, the one I ordered in January 2006 will arrive soon.

7. It really depends on your lifestyle and when you want to use the bag! More info??!!

8. I started with a Birkin (even though it was a JPG one) and my second H bag was a Kelly. If I had to do it again, I would do it in that exact same order.:yes:

happytrottinelf likes this.
  9. I purchased my Kelly off the shelf, then ordered my Birkin, which arrived 6 months later. I say go for whichever you have the opportunity to get first, assuming you want/will use both.

10. Kelly

11. I am in search of the birkin, but Kelly has been creeping into my heart :smile: My lifestyle is in jeans (80%) skirts incl. demin skirts (10%), pants(3%) I was learning towards birkin but seeing how ladies here worked their kelly and jeans. It's soo cool!
    I would get a slouchy kelly in 32 - it used to be the rigid.. my hermes wishlist changes ever soo often :biggrin:

So I thought it is a cool idea to see what most of the ladies here feel and also something fun to "play/share" ideas :flowers:

12. Kelly, classier bag IMO.

13. I'm hoping to get a Kelly next year and a Birkin the year after that. :yahoo:
    I've always wanted a Kelly so that's what I would love to get first.

14. I got 2 birkins before I got a Kelly. I love my Kelly, probably more than my Birkins, but given what I know, I'd still get a Birkin first. Why? Because otherwise even though I'd love the Kelly, I'd still be obsessing over a Birkin that I didn't have.

15. Hmmm...good point WN... Birkin first...the birkin was a must... I am now debating birkin/kelly for #2...