Birch Box Subscriptions, anyone have one?

I have been a member for 3 months. My 3rd box is due any day now, will post a pic when it arrives.

FYI, My last 2 boxes contents are listed in my account. Here is what I got:

November
NARS The Multiple in South Beach
Too Faced Primed and Poreless Face Primer
Herban Essentials Towelettes
Benefit So Hooked on Carmella Fragrance
Benefit Lookin’ to Rock Rita Fragrance
Benefit Garden of Good and Eva
Hair Bungees

December
Serge Lutens L'Eau Fragrance
Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint
Stila Lip Glaze in Kitten
Blow Up Thickening Mist

Last edited:
I have been a member for 3 months. My 3rd box is due any day now, will post a pic when it arrives.

FYI, My last 2 boxes contents are listed in my account. Here is what I got:

November
NARS The Multiple in South Beach
Too Faced Primed and Poreless Face Primer
Herban Essentials Towelettes
Benefit So Hooked on Carmella Fragrance
Benefit Lookin’ to Rock Rita Fragrance
Benefit Garden of Good and Eva
Hair Bungees

December
Serge Lutens L'Eau Fragrance
Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint
Stila Lip Glaze in Kitten
Blow Up Thickening Mist

Hmmm, the hair bungees look like fun! I tend to get really lazy at 6 am when I'm trying to get ready for work and my hair often goes in a barrette. Those look like a cool alternative.

^^ I would sign up for the piggy beauty box :smile:

i have to say, piggy boxes sound great!!!!

Yep. Piggy boxes sound fab!!!

I would sign up for this also! LOL

Hee hee, me too! :smile:

You ladies are so cute! There is a piggy beauty box, actually, but it stays in the pigpen. I like to send my visitors home with some goodies (^(oo)^)v

With the NM Beauty Event coming up again next month I'm bracing for the deluge (*(oo)*)

You ladies are so cute! There is a piggy beauty box, actually, but it stays in the pigpen. I like to send my visitors home with some goodies (^(oo)^)v

With the NM Beauty Event coming up again next month I'm bracing for the deluge (*(oo)*)

have you ever thought of selling tickets to the pigpen??

really??? i have such difficult skin that i try every sample i can get my hands on. A Girl at sephora i deal with regularly said she always gave me extra samples in my bag because she knew that i would try them and that she often notices i bring in the little samples for reference and for help for them to find me the full size ones. its how i fell in love with my dior lipstick, urban decay primer potion, bad gal lash mascara, the list goes on and on!

my skin breaks out in painful burns, rashes, hives and pimples from so many things. samples are the greatest thing on earth for me! and its quite often not the hypo allergenic ones that work for me!

I'm with you... although my skin is so oily that I have to try stuff out just to make sure that it doesn't compound the issue!

I love samples.

I find it so interesting that you ladies feel this way, as my sensitive, easily irritated skin has driven me in the completely opposite direction. Since I hit upon a regime that works well for me a few years ago, I'm really reluctant to try new products, for fear of upsetting the status quo . . . I tend to only try new stuff if my SA specifically recommends it (^(oo)^)

The one time I LOVE samples is for travel - before I go on a trip I always pop in to Neiman's to get sample sizes of my regular products that I can take on my trip - the little foil pouches don't have to be in the quart-sized liquids bag :tup:

I find it so interesting that you ladies feel this way, as my sensitive, easily irritated skin has driven me in the completely opposite direction. Since I hit upon a regime that works well for me a few years ago, I'm really reluctant to try new products, for fear of upsetting the status quo . . . I tend to only try new stuff if my SA specifically recommends it (^(oo)^)

The one time I LOVE samples is for travel - before I go on a trip I always pop in to Neiman's to get sample sizes of my regular products that I can take on my trip - the little foil pouches don't have to be in the quart-sized liquids bag :tup:

I'm loathe to return stuff, so samples tend to help me prevent making a bad purchasing decision. :smile: I still get it wrong sometimes. I still have yet to find the perfect regime, but I'm also lazy and inconsistent, and that doesn't help me either.

Alright my first box arrived. They were delayed this month due to all the Holidays, normally they come by the 10th.

I got:
Ahava dermud intensive nourishing hand cream
Blow Blow up daily volumizing shampoo and conditioner
Myfaceworks Sheet mask
Nars Primer with SPF20
Zhena;s Gypsy tea.

These are all big samples, not the little foil packs.

Mine arrived today:

myfaceworks collegen boosting face mask
Gypsy tea sampler
Oscar Blandi Hair Serum
Ahahva Hand Cream
Dr Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Peel (2 applications)

002-26.jpg