Big *sigh* of relief!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 16, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2010
    Tribeca- berry/plum was my ultimate HG and over the weekend I returned her (fears of cracking problems) and went to the outlet over the weekend only to end up very disappointed in the selection they had. I felt horrible letting Miss Tribeca go (she went to good home though). So tonight, I found this little lady. I'm not too fond of patent, I like the plain ol' leather and siggy material the best. I think I made the right decision. Also here is reveal of my accordian-zip wallet I picked up the outlet- Love her too!
    Introducing Miss Penelope in Berry!! :yahoo:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Its beautiful!!

3. love the color

4. Love the color. We're bag cousins I have her in Green Leather.

5. Pretty color-- that's a gorgeous plum! And the leather trim on that line is so buttery soft. Congrats!

6. Sorry you gave up the Tribeca but I'm weary of the cracking too! I think you replaced her with a gorgeous bag! I love the color, its so rich and the leather is nice!

7. very pretty shade of purple. I want a new bag!

8. pretty color. i have always liked that bag

9. I'm just stuck on Berry/plum colors!! Congrats!! Luv it!

10. berrylishous..love it good choice

11. Very pretty! Enjoy!

12. nice new bag !

13. I love the purple color!

14. Purple is always a GREAT choice!! Berry is so pretty!! CONGRATS and ENJOY!!!

15. Love it! I am actually addicted to purple! : ) The color looks super great on this bag! Congrats on the bag and the wallet! Hope you enjoy using them!