~~ BIG news for scarf collectors ~~

Mar 10, 2009
Dear Fellow Scarfies:

Hold onto your hats as I deliver the news!

Hermes has finally decided to issue a book documenting each and every scarf pattern ever made. The book will be coming out in Spring 2009.

There will be 2 versions: a leather bound edition (around $500), and a soft cover edition (around $100). The soft cover will have the Quadridges scarf on the cover.

I'm not sure of how many pages, or how big the scarf images will be on each page. However, with over 1,000 patterns, I would imagine that the images would have to be shown 2-3 per page. Each scarf will also feature a narrative description explaining the history of the pattern, the artist, etc.

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

^^^ ITA capulet - we need a reference guide, a wishlist. I believe I know 95% of the patterns by name, but I need to study this book to memorize the last 5%.

Looks like I will be going back to college for some additional studies. :graucho:

Last edited:
I love that idea! I personally love scarf designs but never wear them-- I always end up buying, never wearing, and then selling them. So this book may actually save me money, as I can drool over the designs without having to buy them and never wear them LOL.