Big Kiss Flats

lilflobowl

V
O.G.
Jul 27, 2007
Hey everyone! I hope someone can help me; where can I find the Big Kiss Flats? I've checked Saks' & Neiman Marcus' online sites but it's not there. Also if someone could tell me how much it costs that would be great!

I tried these on in my local boutique but they sold out of my size (38) & I couldn't do 0.5 up :sad:

TIA!

Attachments

• christian_louboutin_big-kiss-flat.jpg
    christian_louboutin_big-kiss-flat.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 391
Wow, are those the leather version?....at the Singapore CL boutique? May I ask how you sized in those?

The US boutiques only ordered the patent version (which is stiffer). Try CL Madison and Horatio St. as those 2 boutiques ordered the patent in black and lilac patent. Retail $995 or somewhere around there. IIRC sizes 37+ have already arrived as of several weeks earlier but smaller sizes are still due to arrive in a later shipment.

It was the leather version in the Singapore CL boutique; I believe I should be TTS because I was experiencing a bit of heel slippage in the 38.5.

I'm hoping to find the leather version - all my CLs are either patent or eel skin so it would be nice to finally get the leather which will stretch out & get more comfy IMO.

^thanks LavenderIce. I only like them in the black leather though... if I can't locate them anywhere else I will consider getting them locally & try somehow to make them work.

Wonder if UK or Paris might have them; would any TPFer know?

Thank you so much LavenderIce!! I've just emailed Penney, hopefully she'll get back quickly! I have a US address so I hope she's ok with using that as my shipping address instead of having to ship to my billing address.

Last edited:
^ yes she is okay with it. to ship to a different address as compared to your local billing address in Singapore.
I have done it and now pending approval from credit card company on my purchase. :smile:
Good Luck.

thanks beck77!

samhainophobia, 38 is my US size; so far my size in CL varies depending on the cut. I could fit the 38.5 but with some heel slippage on my left foot but my concern with the 38.5 & leather is that after some wear it will stretch out which would mean that the heel slippage would soon evolve to major slippage so I felt that the 38, even though there wasn't any available for me to try, would be just nice.

Last edited:
Update: I spoke with the Faubourg boutique which said that the London Motcomb boutique has this pair of shoes available. Can't seem to get through to Motcomb via phone nor email though :sad:

just in case anyone else is interested, some price comparisons:

CL Singapore: SGD1500
Hirschleifers, USA: USD995 before tax
CL Motcomb Boutique, London: GBP645 inclusive of 15% tax

As much as I want to get these I can't convince myself that it's worth splurging on right now so to all those interested you can call these boutiques.