Big Bad Birthday REVEAL, Part 2

Okay - none of you got it! Here she is, Ms. 31cm Rouge H Clemence Bolide. I should have shown her shoulder and let you guess, but I'm rushing to go out for dinner. Back in a few hours with more goodies...

LGA: WOW, you really surprised all of us !! At least I guessed the right color: 'Rouge'. You gave me a hint when you mentioned in your last reveal that someday you may venture to get a Rouge. And you finally take the plunge !!!

It is LOVELY !!! and this is the third H bag that I've been eyeing !!! I saw an 31cm Ebene in our H store and fell in love with it.

Congrats to the new member and Bonbon has to work harder to guide more bags now. Will need more treats for her.

You score :ps: on the Bolide. Patiently waiting for your post dinner reveals.

Okay - none of you got it! Here she is, Ms. 31cm Rouge H Clemence Bolide. I should have shown her shoulder and let you guess, but I'm rushing to go out for dinner. Back in a few hours with more goodies...

attachment.php

Hope you are enjoying your celebrations! This, is very worthy of celebrating - love, love, love red bolides (was eyeing Christine Lagarde's recently) it's pure understated style and I love it (did I say that before? LOL) Absolutely delighted for you - bravo!

CONGRATULATIONS!! She's GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!

As you know, I just got my orange Bolide 37 and I am sooooo loving this bag. I think my Birkins are going to be "sleeping" a lot since Miss Bolide joined us! I know you're going to love your new Bolide!!!! I can't wait to see what others goodies you got!!!! I'll be checking back!!!

Last edited:
Wow, congratulations! You surprised us all! What a gorgeous Bolide and the color is
TDF, just perfect for you and Bonbon. I think she may need a matching leash and collar to go with Ms. Bolide! Enjoy you dinner and can't wait to see the other boxes!