Bi Color Birkin.. what 2 colors would u choose?

Hmm, something like indigo box or chevre with red stitching and perhaps red interior as well.. that's the kinda thing I might go for.

Or,

...lately, been thinking about raisin say in clemence, gh, with white piping and straps.

are 2 tone bags still pretty popular? I was actually offered a navy blue with blue jean piping but i felt for my very first (and only for a little while) Birkin...I wanted a solid color

are 2 tone bags still pretty popular? I was actually offered a navy blue with blue jean piping but i felt for my very first (and only for a little while) Birkin...I wanted a solid color

calisnoopy, yes, they are still very popular. Bi colour bag and tri colour bags are only available via Special Orders (SO) and SOs are very limited, and mainly extended to very good customers. That said, sometimes, SOs arrive at the stores, and the customers decided not to buy them, and the SAs will let it go to some other customers.

The only time Paris 'played' with bi colour box birkins was in 2005/6 to see if customers like them. Paris made a few of these and scattered them around the whole. A few of the members here have them.

My oh my!!! If I even see a chevre Birkin (regardless of colour) in my store, I'll prolly have an difficult time breathing even. Someone would have to tell me to close my gaping mouth and help pop my eyes back into their sockets. LOL!

Well, my SA placed my oder for a Etoupe Birkin with LAGOON lining. Lagoon is a new spring 2008 color. More green and lighter than turquoise....darker than aqua...should be interesting!!!

I kind of like this color combo (Japanese reseller site -- it's already sold (of course!))

3216042604695.jpg

rockerchic: your baby girl is sooooooooooo adorable!!!! OMGGGG!!! i want to hug her!! your bag ain't too shabby either!!!

let's see.....since i already have a chocolate with potiron box birkin, i think i'd go for vert anis with chocolate!