BH vs. BV-- which one do you prefer?

BH no doubts..here few reasons why:
1. BH shape look perfectly on anyone, short or tall, curvy or skinny.
2. I feel like I am wasting half of space (upper) with the vertical, why? because I can't fit as many things at the bottom, if I attempt to put more stuff they will have be placed on top of the other stuff at the bottom, with the horizontal the bottom is wide enough to accommodate everything in one layer and clear way to reach things easier.
3. I hate bags that are too long:cursing: , I feel someone is slapping my hips at every step I make, this was happening with my Noe, but I fixed it, I pulled the strap all the way high so can fit right.
4. and in general it is more appealing that the Vertical.:heart:

i think the BV looks beautiful! i saw it on two people before and one of them was really petite so the BV was like a big bag and it looked good! the other lady was tall and the BV made her look taller. so i dunno, it depends on the person? i'm surprised the BH is so popular here but i think it's sooooo wide! however i think ya really need to try out both in person to decide.

I have the BH. I prefer the BH over the BV, because the BV looks like I have to dig deep to get my stuff out of there. With the BH, I don't have to take it off my shoulder to get my wallet out. I'm 5'5'' btw.

I'm so confused between these two styles!! I always thought the BH for sure until I saw pics if PFers with the BV....I really need to try them both on to make my decision!!