Beyoncé & Jay Z

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^Her thighs aren't that thick. Her upper body is just really tiny. I think even Kelly is thicker than her...

Imo Beyonce only looks bigger because she is less compact than Kelly. Her hips are a bit more spread or wide but her thighs are the same. Kelly just has a bigger arse, but that makes her look a bit bigger as well. It's those hips I tell you! Kelly's hips are tiny.

I noticed that also, I would think if she, in fact, has butt implants why didn't they pull the skin tighter to minimize the cellulite.
If we're talking about Kelly yes her butt looks bigger I think she him but pads and yes she definitely had a nose job. I don't know if it's the first of the third but she had 1 at some point.

You mean a third nose job? A smaller nose than the last one? I haven't looked that closely, anyone have some recent shots?

That way strangers may not think it's fake. And Beyonce and Tina can fall back on the "Creole" excuse, and blame little Blue's nose on Jay until she is a teenager and she gets the "Creole" nose.
Exactly! Shes had the breast done, the nose done, Lipo in the thighs, and who knows what else..

I'm not joking -- it was wider and now it is less so, but still is similar to what he had. The gold standard of an ethnic nose job.
I believe it because I've noticed it too.

My sister had a wedding to go to and she wanted spanx so I went with her and found those neat little butt pad spanx things and me being me just HAD to try them on. It was hilarious, they made my booty look real nice and lifted and they felt real if you were to grab them haha. If I didn't already have a nice proportionate booty I just may have gotten them. So maybe kelly does have butt pads, cheap and easy way to get the look you want!

Beyonce & Jay-Z: Gjelina Lunch Date with Blue Ivy!

beyonce-jay-z-gjelina-lunch-date-with-blue-ivy-01.jpg

beyonce-jay-z-gjelina-lunch-date-with-blue-ivy-02.jpg

beyonce-jay-z-gjelina-lunch-date-with-blue-ivy-03.jpg

beyonce-jay-z-gjelina-lunch-date-with-blue-ivy-04.jpg

beyonce-jay-z-gjelina-lunch-date-with-blue-ivy-05.jpg

beyonce-jay-z-gjelina-lunch-date-with-blue-ivy-06.jpg
beyonce-jay-z-gjelina-lunch-date-with-blue-ivy-12.jpg

beyonce-jay-z-gjelina-lunch-date-with-blue-ivy-13.jpg

Beyonce and Jay-Z try to sneak out of Gjelina Restuarant after having lunch with their baby girl Blue Ivy on Thursday (January 7) in Venice, Calif.

The 31-year-old Super Bowl Halftime Show singer was blocked out of view by her bodyguards while Blue, who turned 13-months-old that day, was carried out by one of the guards.

Just a reminder – presale tickets for Bey‘s Mrs. Carter Show World Tour are currently on sale for Mastercard card holders for just another hour. Public onsales start this weekend!

^ Darker hair def suits her better than the dry, straw looking color she seems to love and prefer.

You can barely see her little face but I have a feeling that Blue takes after her mommy.

Bey is presenting at the Grammys with Ellen Degeneres on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.