Beware of eBay seller stylestains611

Nope, buyers who return an item to the seller (for whatever reason) can leave feedback for the seller.

The only times a buyer can't leave feedback is if the buyer hasn't paid for the item OR if the seller won a case.

But accepting a return and issuing a refund doesn't prevent the buyer from leaving feedback.
The other possibility is that it got stolen in the mail. I had a package arrive with a fairly sizable hole from eBay. My bag was still in there (I suppose Fossil is too low brown to steal :smile: ), but it could be a possibility.

In reading this I am just wondering if the seller planned to use the magazine as packing material and got interrupted, thought the bag was enclosed and sealed the package up ? With that many items perhaps has a work station and honestly just screwed up? I wonder if someone else ended up with a bonus bag in their order. hmmm just a thought.

I tend to be somewhat overly suspicious, especially when a new member joins (December 3), makes small talk and a week later (December 10) posted an accusatory thread against a long time, high volume seller who with 2800+ current listings, 433 completed listings and nearly 3000 feedbacks has never received a feedback alleging the type of fraud the OP posted.

And the fact that the new OP hasn't logged back in to TPF since her last post here on December 11, nor followed up on her claim raises more red flags (in my mind) than the seller does.

I tend to be somewhat overly suspicious, especially when a new member joins (December 3), makes small talk and a week later (December 10) posted an accusatory thread against a long time, high volume seller who with 2800+ current listings, 433 completed listings and nearly 3000 feedbacks has never received a feedback alleging the type of fraud the OP posted.

And the fact that the new OP hasn't logged back in to TPF since her last post here on December 11, nor followed up on her claim raises more red flags (in my mind) than the seller does.

Very good points! Given that, maybe the seller name should not be in the thread title for all of eternity to be viewed. That is pretty lousy as someone could remember the name negatively and not remember the details but drive a business/sale away.