Betty Bag (Medium)

Are there any Betty bag owners out there? I bought the medium in black 2 weeks ago and although i love it, i dont know whether i will carry on using it for ages. For the price i expect to use them for a long time. I still love my paddingtons so i use them, but i am a little worried about the betty bag.

Has anyone else bought one and took it back? Or has anyone fallen in love with the betty bag? I see alot celebs with several colours like they always do with a new bag, but im not too sure whether to keep it or not.

I'm thinking about getting a Betty bag myself. The only thing that has prevented me from doing so is the thoughts of the longevity of the bag too. If you don't absolutely love it, then you'll probably carry it only for a season or two. The bags that I notice I carry for long periods are the bags I absolutely adore regardless of whether they are the it bags or not.

Good luck! I'd love to see picks of your Betty.

Hey balenciagalove, i absolutly love the betty bag especially the one i have in the black, and like you i do not care whethere there the it bags or not.

I do not know how to post pics of my betty bag. I would like to though.

If anyone could let me know how to do it. Id really appreciate it.

I just PM'd you with some directions. Hopefully, they make sense. If you need any help, just holler. It can be frustrating the first time, but once you get the hang of it, it's a lot of fun.

hi serial, i returned a tan medium betty. i didnt think it looked like what i paid for it i didnt love the leather...i am considering edith now. chamois has much smooshier leather... good luck with your decision.