Better to buy boots at Macys or Coach?

Inferknight

A Civil Engie!
O.G.
Jan 24, 2010
Hello fellow TPFers :smile:
I was hoping for opinions on this matter. I want to buy the Coach Tasha Rainboots with my PCE but I was wondering if it would be better to wait until it goes on sale either at Macy's or Coach.com when it gets marked down. Do all boots eventually go on sale?

So do you gals/guys think that I should wait or buy the boots with PCE?

Macy's typically has a better coupon, like an initial percent off and then allowing you to use a coupon on top of that. I actually don't how much boots are discounted (if at all) through Coach. I remember years ago I got some great deals at the outlet, but my local outlet doesn't even have shoes (could be that it's a small outlet).

livestar23 said:
Macy's typically has a better coupon, like an initial percent off and then allowing you to use a coupon on top of that. I actually don't how much boots are discounted (if at all) through Coach. I remember years ago I got some great deals at the outlet, but my local outlet doesn't even have shoes (could be that it's a small outlet).

I was hoping that my SA at Coach would let me do the $100 off of $300 instead of the 25%. I'm definitely purchasing about $300 and I should save about 33% if I could do that instead. If I could do that, I'll definitely buy the boots from FP instead of Macy's cause I don't receive Macy's stuff regularly lol :smile:. Thanks for your input!

Inferknight said:
I was hoping that my SA at Coach would let me do the $100 off of $300 instead of the 25%. I'm definitely purchasing about $300 and I should save about 33% if I could do that instead. If I could do that, I'll definitely buy the boots from FP instead of Macy's cause I don't receive Macy's stuff regularly lol :smile:. Thanks for your input!

You are welcome! Good luck and post a pic once you have them!