Betsey Johnson Bags- Made in China?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hey everyone. With all your help I've decided on the Good Girl Medium size. I'm all set to bid on one on eBay and have a question. It all seems legit (seller with really good feedback and there are lots of pictures, etc.), but quick question- are the Betsey bags made in China? That's what the tag inside says. Just wanted to make sure I'm not getting a fake (though I would think that there probably aren't fake Betsey's as they wouldn't be worth enough). Thanks all you Betsey experts!!!

2. I saw Betsey Johnson bags that were made in India.

3. I'm pretty sure that Betsey Johnson bags are made in china... as well as other places.

4. I have a Betsey Johnson that I purchased at Nordstrom. It has a "Made in China" tag inside. Good luck!:yes:

5. Thanks so much for your responses. Glad I can feel confident that I'm getting a good deal on a real Betsey rather than a good (bad?) deal on a fake.:yes: As always, I can count on you guys to know what's what!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice