Best Wedding Procession Ever!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. How cool is this??? I bet they start a new trend!

2. Grandma doesn't look too sure about it, though :lol:

3. Awesome!!

Ok so I watched it at work... and don't have sound... what song(s) did they have playing?

4. forever - chris brown.

I was in tears watching this yesterday. This video made it to yahoo frontpage...its a big hit!

5. this is great!! i love it!!!! :nuts:

6. Love it!

7. LOL! Saw this earlier today and Love it!

8. That is really cute! I love it :smile:

9. That was pretty entertaining.. loved it!

10. That was so adorable!

11. I SERIOUSLY love this video!

I think the final scene of Dirty Dancing is the only movie-segment to top it.
    It's like Dirty Dancing for people who don't have a clue about how to dance.

Mama looked hot. Dad did his best. LOVED the big butt who did the forward roll somersault.

As soon as I hit POST I will find the original and email a zillion friends whose weddings were more traditional.

THANK YOU original poster!

12. I really love that! What a great sense of humor and it was very entertaining!!

13. I am so glad I'm not the only one crying! Oh wait - were you crying because you were laughing?

Oh man I must be in heavy wedding-mode that any wedding makes me sob like a little baby. So much love to be able to let go like that!

14. I saw a small clip of that on the news this morning and wasnt too sure about it from the clip, but now that I see the whole thing, that is SOOOO freaking CUTE!! What a fun party that looked like! :nuts: I love it!! :yahoo:

15. that was really cute