Best trackable return shipping to China?

twin-fun

O.G.
Mar 27, 2006
I need to return a pair of pearl earrings I purchased from a seller in China. I don't need signature confirmation as they are valued below $250 but was wondering if anybody can give me some info on what is the most cost effective way to ship that has a delivery confirmation that can be viewed online? I'm shipping from the US. I haven't shipped anything overseas in ages so I'm totally clueless!

In my experience - and in conversations w/postal workers - USPS Express is the only method of international shipping that allows tracking. I've occasionally had the customs number provide full tracking, but it's rare. Some people say that Priority allows tracking also, but I've never been able to do it.

In my experience - and in conversations w/postal workers - USPS Express is the only method of international shipping that allows tracking. I've occasionally had the customs number provide full tracking, but it's rare. Some people say that Priority allows tracking also, but I've never been able to do it.

Thank you so much!

I just returned a pair of shoes to China, and I mailed it registered mail, first class interenational. This seemed to be the cheapest way to go to get delivery information, and my item was also under $200.00