Best tanning lotion and how to keep the tan??

effinhaute

Sep 18, 2006
Hello gals :smile: my fellow tanners i was wondering if you guys knew of any really good tanning lotions. I don't have much time to always go to the tanning salon, so I wanted to get as dark as possible in that one session and keep it for atleast a few weeks. Any suggestions/advice?? TIA! :yes:

I tried the St. Tropez tan from Sephora in a dark and i found it was the most natural looking deep tan from a bottle...but gloves are a definate MUSt so that your hands don't stain...

Clarins products are fantastic. Really. The liquid bronze for face made me glowing and golden last summer, and I use it occasionally during winter to add some colour. I love how natural it looks, and friends even commented on how natural it looked.

oops sorry gals! i meant tanning lotion for hte tanning booth at a tanning salon. heehee :P silly me i guess i worded it completely wrong. Yeah I use a lotion before I go tanning in a booth to get an extra dark tan..

so i was wondering which tanning lotion was the best for that. thanks !

oops sorry gals! i meant tanning lotion for hte tanning booth at a tanning salon. heehee :P silly me i guess i worded it completely wrong. Yeah I use a lotion before I go tanning in a booth to get an extra dark tan..

perhaps it isn't my place to be saying anything but i can't help but ask you to reconsider the tanning beds...from everything i've read, it's worse than baking in the sun. :sad:

What lotion are you using? I used to work at a tanning salon so I'll see if I can help!