Best surprise ever!

MaryAndDogs

Jan 25, 2015
I haven't been really in the market for any new bags or anything else actually because a few visits to Chanel (I tell you, don't get started with Lesage tweed ) got me to about Christmas 2025

But the last time I was at Hermes, I mentioned to the super nice SA that I am looking for a few minor items, like a bracelet in a certain color, a necklace, etc. So, yesterday at lunch I wasn't all that suprised when my husband mentioned that Hermes tried to call him in the morning. They left no message and since the boutique is just around the corner from where we had lunch we've decided to walk over there and have a chat with our SA. And maybe get a coffee there :smile: They make very good coffee there.

Well, we did get the coffee :smile: and a little something extra :biggrin:

Anybody up for for a little reveal? :smile:

Oh, and don't you just think the sugar Hs are just the cutest?
IMG_0633.JPG

I was feeling exactly the same. What's in that box??? :nuts: There was no label, nothing.

I knew I've ordered a bag just about 2 months ago but surely, it wouldn't come so soon? Or would it? But my SA meant that the special order wouldn't get here till next year. Maybe Hermes worked overtime??? Could that be?
On the other hand,I've mentioned to him that I would love a gray, blue or hot pink Birkin or Kelly. You know, as kind of a thing that could perhaps happen. Sometime in 2020 :smile:

Then he put on the gloves :nuts:

My dogs were getting impatient, probably thinking that it's one big juicy bone in the big orange box she-human is getting so excited about :smile: Which reminds me, I need to walk the doggies :smile: