Best surprise EVAH!

samara

Speedalicious!!!
Jan 8, 2007
So, i'm a little late with my V-Day story, but this i have to tell. I have been jonesing for a LV speedy for a couple of months, and went into LV in Zurich to try some on not too long ago. I pretty much settled on the Damier speedy 25 and made this well known to hubby. We decided that i can get the bag in June, cuz we just bought a house and we want to see how the finances go, and i could agree. That didn't stop me however from mentioning it ALL the time! On monday we were out jogging and he asked me if I was still sure about the Damier, and i said, kind of snotty 'yeah, but it doesn't matter cuz i ain't gettin' it before june!'

Wednesday morning i got up and was getting out of bed when my boo said 'can you please clean up the mess on the bathtub (we sometimes put our jogging clothes over the tub to dry) and i was like 'whateva, it is 6:30 am, happy v-day' so i went into the bathroom, and on the side of the tub was a chocolate brown bag with a yello ribbon! :yahoo: I was speechless. I must have stared at that bag for like 2mins...then from the bedroom 'you ok sweetie?' i took the bag into the bedroom to open with him, and inside was a DAMIER speedy 25!!! He had bought it monday and hid it from me! :P

he told me the story of his trip to lv and added 'the trouville is beautiful, that'll be the next one!' :wlae:

best surprise EVAH!