Best Reasons for Being Unable to Take Pictures

"It's my husband's camera and he's not home right now to show me how to use it."

"The scuffs are so small I knew they wouldn't show up in pictures so I didn't even try. You can trust me."

"I can't afford an expensive camera to get the good close up pics you need."

I really got this one once:
I am a massage therapist and my hands are tired by the time I get home from work. I have to avoid doing things with my hands like using a camera so I won't be able to take more pictures.

I once asked for better pics when the auction pics looked like they had been shot in the dead of the night by way of a nighlight for illumination. The response back was that it was calling for rain outside the entire week prior to auction end so there was no way for her to get better "lighting" for the pics.

I took these pictures with my friends camera and don't own a camera of my own.

i don't sell on ebay much but i'm guilty of this, for my digi photos, i usually use phone camera and for things that need macro flower icon like imaging i'd borrow a friend who has several, he offers to loan me them because he knows i like photography but not enough to buy a camera over another top or bottom or shoes......lol

I once asked for better pics when the auction pics looked like they had been shot in the dead of the night by way of a nighlight for illumination. The response back was that it was calling for rain outside the entire week prior to auction end so there was no way for her to get better "lighting" for the pics.

Maybe they were trying to be environmental and conserving electricity? :biggrin:

Some of these excuses actually sound legit to me, and I can relate to some of them.

That said, if the request is reasonable , sellers should at least let the buyer know when they will be able to send more pics if they are busy with work, travelling, etc.

Some of these excuses actually sound legit to me, and I can relate to some of them.

That said, if the request is reasonable , sellers should at least let the buyer know when they will be able to send more pics if they are busy with work, travelling, etc.

same - i've realize maybe it sounded sketchy at the time, but i had to use the camera broke excuse a couple of months ago when i stupidly took my camera kayaking and didn't keep it dry enough :P i eventually ended up putting my booth on vacation until i could get my act together and take more pictures.

but some of these other excuses - hilarious! love the massage therapist one.

i was thinking about the same thing:smile: