best push-up?

hyper_ballad

Oct 7, 2006
Hi everyone! :biggrin:
I'm sorry if this has been posted before, but I was wondering if anyone had good suggestions for me on the best push-up bra, preferably without extra padding in it? I'm fairly um... well-endowed.. *cough* but I feel like I need a lot more assistance in the lifting department!! My boyfriend always asks me why I don't wear push-ups when I am wearing them! I guess I need more help than a bra can give me..? I dunno.. I've heard VS has decent ones, but Victoria's Secret bras always seem to be padded pretty heavily.

Advice??

Thanks, ladies!!;)

La Senza has great bras here in Canada! Check out the site:

lasenza.com

I'm pretty sure they ship to the US, they give great lift, and you will find some that aren't heavily padded! Aghhhh i wish that was my problem! I always look for the most padded! :shame:

I am a huge fan of the VS Miracle Bra. It gives me a nice boost and a fair amount of cleavage and it is very comfortable. I also depend on my trusty old Wonderbra on those days when I just need a slight lift.

I believe the Biofit bras at VS have customized padding based on your cup size, so the bigger your cups, the less padding. Although, I'm not always 100% happy with their selection, it's where I buy mine.