Best price on perfumes

I usually buy mine in store from Ulta or Sephora because I like to smell them first but I would think you could order online. Or perfumania I've heard is pretty good. I've never heard of scent bird but just checked it out and it sounds great a new scent every month!

Girls, tell me what you think of FragranceNet.com. I ordered something from them but haven't gotten it yet. I assume they are legit and they offer 25% off. In the past, I have always gone to department stores but when I have used the fragrance before or smelled it in a magazine sample, I feel comfortable ordering online.

I love to shop online. It's so convenient and like Christmas every time I get a package. The little wait is intoxicating to me!!! Silly, I know. I have been in a few Perfumania stores. They are handy and a slightly better price.

Girls, tell me what you think of FragranceNet.com. I ordered something from them but haven't gotten it yet. I assume they are legit and they offer 25% off. In the past, I have always gone to department stores but when I have used the fragrance before or smelled it in a magazine sample, I feel comfortable ordering online.

I love to shop online. It's so convenient and like Christmas every time I get a package. The little wait is intoxicating to me!!! Silly, I know. I have been in a few Perfumania stores. They are handy and a slightly better price.

Have purchased from FragranceNet.. no issues to speak of..

I love fragrancenet.com I brought most of my Christmas gift from the site .my package came within a week and it doesn't hurt to go through ******.com cuz you also get money back not much but it's something lol