Best place to buy Coach sunnies?

sweetmelissa

But it was on sale!
Mar 9, 2007
I may not be buying for a while because I simply can't afford full retail at the moment but I'm DYYIINNNNGGGG for a pair of Mimis :crybaby:

Anyway, thought I'd ask the experts where the best place to buy is. I've heard Nordstrom Rack is good but I don't have one nearby and I'm sure it's hit or miss. Do they carry these at the outlets ever? Anywhere else or should I just suck it up and wait for PCE/til I have more $$?

Thanks!

You will occasionally see sunnies at the outlets, I've gotten them there for $69-79. I've also had luck with ebay (just make sure you check out their feedback & use the authentication thread).

I've purchased most of my Coach Sunnies either at the Coach outlets ($63 - $80 range) or off eBay for under $90. The ones I've purchased off eBay had an "R" engraved/marked on the inner arms...noting that they came from Nordstrom Rack. I don't have a NR near me, but I know this is how they mark their items.

I don't pay retail for sunglasses either...heck, I think I've only paid retail for three of my Coach bags.

good luck

Thanks everyone for the advice! Sadly, I have nothing really nearby (no Nordstrom Rack, no Saks outlet, no Coach outlet)-everything requires at least an hour and half of driving but hopefully I will get lucky and stumble upon some somewhere. I've been trying ebay but they are all over $100 there that I've seen.

Ideally, I'd like Mimi's but there are a couple others I'd settle for in the interim. Cross your fingers for me girls! :P