Best new show this Fall season?? Need recommendations!

hmwe46

why bother
O.G.
Jun 27, 2006
I searched and didn't find a thread like this, soooo....

What are the best new shows this season???

I live in a box (that's shaped like a Balenciaga! LOL) so I don't get much input on these things and would love some suggestions :yes:

Hoo boy..I'm finding this year to be fantastic for fresh new shows. So far, I'm really loving:
Chuck
Reaper
Bionic Woman
Pushing Daisies
and of course my returning favourites are all back in rotation. I'm not sure when we're ever going to see our friends again even with our Tivo:P!

Cavemen! I loved the insurance commercials, and was surprised and delighted when I heard they had actually decided to make it a sitcom, since so many people had loved the commercials right along with me.

And it is about as classic a sitcom as one could hope for, true enough to the genre to literally become a textbook example of one.

It would be unrealistic to expect it to be as good as the commercials, though, and it is not.

Still, Mr Puff and I laughed at it. But then we are just a couple of sapes.

Stylefly: we must have the exact same taste :yes: All those shows on are my Tivo list!! :yes:

Lady: never heard of those shows :shrugs:

Crred: I tried Dirty Sexy Money, not sure how long I can watch that one though, seems a lot like Desperate Housewives gone corporate ;)

Shimma: I totally have to see Cavemen!! DH was less than thrilled at the prospect :rolleyes:

I heard Life was excellent: I'll add this to the Tivo! :tup:

Also Bionic Woman was a blast!!! Loved it :yes:

Saw Journeyman and couldn't get into it at all :Push:

are you looking for new shows only?

I'd suggest How I Met Your Mother. it's Season 3 already though, super funny sitcom. Reminds me of Friends....

hmwe46, what kinda of show do you prefer? Drama, actions, comedy?

New show: Gossip Girl, I'm addicted!!!

Returning show: Friday Night Lights, and no, it's not just about football... I really recommend watchin Season 1, you WILL get hooked, it's really clever and the visual effects are just great! Many of my friends (who hate football!) started watching and they ALL finished season 1 in less than week... and are now just as addicted as I am :woohoo::lol: Season 2 just started and apparently there will be less fotball and more focus on characters... which I am really looking forward to! I think it's a brilliant, underestimated show that you all need to give a chance to :girlsigh: