Best mascara for asian lashes?

I use Chanel (don't know the name), but it has a teeny tiny little brush. I find that it's good for getting all the very fine lashes that might not get coated with other mascaras/brushes. It was recommended to me by a Korean friend. I'm a mutt, also, and it works great!

blinc primer and then their mascara...followed by japanese heated eyelash curler. works wonders, and the mascara comes off with water when you wash your face, no cleanser necessary.

So... I got the Imju fiberwig from Sephora. I also wanted to grab YSL but I couldn't find any...

The Imju is pretty good. It washes off nicely and it thickens & lengthens perfectly! It's the best mascara I've tried! :tup:

I am posting again, since I figured that the Anna Sui stuff irritated my eyes. I have now been trying out the Shu Uemura Lash Repair primer with Fibre X-Tensions on top. The fibres are water-soluble so they won't irritate the eyes, which is great. I still like DiorShow better but since it weighed your lashes down, this combo might work for you. It works well for lengthening, not as well for thickening.

Helena Rubinstein Lash Queen waterproof (extremely waterproof and not clumpsy) / Lancome waterproof / Maybeline XXL waterproof (but still a little panda eyes sometimes) / Fasio

I use a total cheapie: full n soft by maybelline (so shameful, I know!). I find it's fantastic for thickening, as long as long as you wipe the brush down a few times on the bottle to stop any heaviness. If you wiggle the wand from side to side as you sweep upwards, it really seems to separate every lash.

^^Ha ha I was going to post the same thing! I've tried a bunch of expensive mascara's - but I really like Maybelline's Full 'N Soft Mascara. It made my lashes longer and thicker - but not clumpy looking. :heart:

I've tried so many mascaras and I still haven't found one that makes my lashes look longer..they look thicker, but since they're so short you can hardly see them so there's really no point in making them thicker IMO..