Best LV to use as a carry on?

I am visiting the island of Oahu for the first time and will be shopping at LV boutiques there! :P

awww! the waikiki boutique is SO nice and all the employees there are super friendly!

i just went to hawaii a couple of weeks ago and you're making me wanna go back! lol. have fun on your trip!! :yahoo:

my vote goes to the BH. though i carry a lot of things with me for entertainment when i'm flying.

you'll love the oahu boutiques. waikiki has more of the SO and exotic stuff. but ala moana is conveniently located at the center of the mall (with chanel, gucci, and dior flanking the other corners of the center).

the last time i was on oahu was ending of march. i can't wait to go back!!!

have fun!!! :smile:

BH! It's a good size for all purposes and intents. Have fun in Hawaii- you'll be very thankful afterwords to have the ability to buy things from LV Hawaii over the phone, trust me!

whenever i travel or fly, i have to make sure that my bag is able to be zipped up, i always bring my speedy 30, spacious and easy to lug around. so my choice based on your list is the damier speedy. have a good trip!

I am heading to Hawaii and am not sure which bag to pack as a carry-on on the airplane. I am thinking to bring only one LV since I am getting more in Hawaii... Please help me pick one to take along. Here are the choices: :confused1:

1. BH
2. Saleya PM
3. Gucci Peggy Shoulder Bag
4. Damier Speedy 25
5. Azur Speedy 25
6. Messenger style LeSportsac

Thanks in advance!

I took my mono speedy 25 with me on a plane last week and it was perfect! It's very well organized so I could easily find my boarding pass etc. It's not too big that your digging around the bottom of a bag......but big enough that you have easy access to everything. I even fit in a book and water bottle and a light sweater!

I think either the BH or the Saleya PM would be great. If you are like me, that bag is only going to be on the floor for seconds when the Flight attendant walks by. :P