Best LV shoulder bag out there?

Definitely Thames PM in monogram. It's a small bag so you can't put much in it. Less weight means happier shoulders. I have the bag in DE also, but find the vachetta strap on the monogram is much more comfy.

I have the galliera mono and thought it to be the most comfy bag until I got my sully pm. I love the sully, she is even more comfy on my shoulder bc she is also so lightweight but still big enough to fit all my things in. She is a carefree bag, hardly any vacchetta plus she has zippers which is great if your travelling. I also own the port but the strap is not as comfy as the sully bc it keeps falling off if the bag's not full. I'm now even considering buying the sully mm for when I need a bigger bag but the pm carries everything and more than I need on a daily basis. If you're not sure it's definitely a good idea to go into the store and compare bags. Please let us know what u decided on!

I ended up getting a mezzo cabas and a Chelsea damier so far I think I might also get a stressa 😄😃

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1406236921.722311.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1406236921.722311.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 256
  • ImageUploadedByPurseForum1406236932.600209.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1406236932.600209.jpg
    803.5 KB · Views: 239