Best Lv bags? 2019

Awesome choice! My empreinte PM is one of my most used bags
I saw your comment and then went to lv store, i tried the neverfull but, somehow? I wasnt too fascinated about it and i asked for pochette metis and surprisingly i absolutely loved it, so.... i got pochette metis empreinte Noir (black leather) .. so classy and so much room inside.. i also liked the mono canvas but i since i already have mono canvas speedy so went for the black . Currently i dont have a black bag(all wornout) so.. it was perfect! Thanks for your opinion, helped me think better . :smile:

Awesome choice! My empreinte PM is one of my most used bags.

I saw your comment and then went to lv store, i tried the neverfull but, somehow? I wasnt too fascinated about it and i asked for pochette metis and surprisingly i absolutely loved it, so.... i got pochette metis empreinte Noir (black leather) .. so classy and so much room inside.. i also liked the mono canvas but i since i already have mono canvas speedy so went for the black . Currently i dont have a black bag(all wornout) so.. it was perfect! Thanks for your opinion, helped me think better . :smile:

Beautiful! I just bought the PM in empreinte noir myself. To me, it’s the one perfect bag. I wear it casually and for dressy occasions. It’s edgy and classy at the same time. AND timeless. And it’s surprisingly lightweight. Definitely worth the price tag.

Reactions: Lucille68
Beautiful! I just bought the PM in empreinte noir myself. To me, it’s the one perfect bag. I wear it casually and for dressy occasions. It’s edgy and classy at the same time. AND timeless. And it’s surprisingly lightweight. Definitely worth the price tag.

I totally agree!! Love mine so much!
And yes it is light!!! :smile: