Best leave-in conditioner for extensions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My human hair clip-ins tend to look very dull after washing, so I'm looking for a leave-in or a serum that is very moisturizing and makes hair as shiny as possible.I have Frederik Fekkai's Glossing Cream and Technician Glaze, but they don't seem to do the job.Any recs would be very appreciated :smile:

have you tried ojon products before? there is a splash shine and protect glossing mist... it woul give your hair shine and its not heavy, I use kerastase oleo relax too, oscar blandi's serum maybe. Hope you like them! :smile:

Thanks for the suggestions, ladies!Yes, I've tried Ojon's glossing mist, but I can't stand the smell of it, lol. I'll try Kerastase Oleo-relax tho, a lot of people rave about it!

Anything Nexxus is great. I don't have extensions, but I have pretty much fried my hair over these last few years due to constant hair color changes... one month I want my natural blonde, the next I want dark brown. C'est la vie! So that stuff should work wonderfully on extensions.

I also think the Redken anti-snap stuff is great, but I'm a little more partial to Nexxus. Depends on your preferences, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.