Best Kooba for a newbie

sago17

Mar 26, 2007
I've been wanting a Kooba for awhile now...but am wanting to make that perfect purchase! What is the best Kooba if I want a larger, slouchy bag in black or cognac? Preferably a bag that I can carry on my shoulder and with two straps! What are your favorites?

I'm thinking maybe the Natasha?? Thoughts??

Last edited:
Elisha is a great bag (I don't think I would call it "larger" though -- it's kind of medium. for me anyway. It's very slouchy. I love mine!

Don't know about the Natasha as I've never carried one.

Some of the other "vintage" Koobas would be good. My all time fave of course is the Sienna. Butter soft, 2 straps.

Have you thought about the Dale style? It has two straps, a nice roomy slouchy style and comes in black and cognac! per the saks website of course. They even have a modeling pic to show the size. Happy shopping!

I want that bag SO BADLY. It's taking all of my willpower to not pre-order it thru the Saks website. :sweatdrop:

If Rachel was still available I'd vote for that, but since I haven't seen it anywhere in ages I'm going to have to second the rec for Dale. Dale is effing Gor-Geous!!!!!