Best foundation for dry skin?

I use Dolce and Gabbana in the pot during winter because it's too moisturizing for summer in Texas but if you have dry skin this may be good for you. It's kinda whipped like. Like pudding. Sounds silly but not as light as mousse.

I use Dolce and Gabbana in the pot during winter because it's too moisturizing for summer in Texas but if you have dry skin this may be good for you. It's kinda whipped like. Like pudding. Sounds silly but not as light as mousse.

I have very dry skin and it works wonderful all year for me. It also has a very light shade which is hard to find in most foundations.

I have very dry skin and it works wonderful all year for me. It also has a very light shade which is hard to find in most foundations.
The ending results is a flawless/airbrushed look I must say. You're right about the shades. I have yellow AND red undertones but most foundations for women of color tend to lean upon either or. I wear Sable in D&G and it's a gorgeous burnished mix of both.

Its all about the prep. Always use a good moisturizer and priming lotion. Try and stick with liquid foundation that is silica based .... Or mix Monistat chaffing gel with your current foundation. Set with loose powder to lock in moisture

I use chanel (vitalumiere, perfection and velvet) and it's the only thing that seems to work with my very dry skin. I also use the le blanc primer underneath which makes my skin feel soft and Dewey :smile:

--------------------------------

Chanel & Hermes addict 💸
Insta: @wekilledcouture
Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

I use chanel (vitalumiere, perfection and velvet) and it's the only thing that seems to work with my very dry skin. I also use the le blanc primer underneath which makes my skin feel soft and Dewey :smile:

--------------------------------

Chanel & Hermes addict 💸
Insta: @wekilledcouture
Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum
I've tried Chanel and the foundations seem beautiful but every sample I've tried has been too dark. They don't seem to have one for someone that is extremely fair :tdown: