Best everyday bag Monty GM or Palermo PM?

miak

Jul 25, 2007
I have a major birthday coming up and I have decided that one thing I would like for reaching this advanced age - 50 is a LV bag. I have never had one and will probably only have one at least for a while. I would like a bag I can wear over the shoulder or at least have the option and also a zipper closure. Which of these two bags would you choose? Other suggestions would also be welcome. Thanks so much!

I vote for Palermo PM too!

I have it and I love how you can carry it by shoulder, by hand or by the crook of your arm. And the multiple pockets inside is definitely a big plus for me!

Both are beauties and great bags, but I love the functionality of the Palermo PM with the 2-ways to carry it. She's a hot bag! The monty is a great everyday bag as well, but the only downfall of the Monty is the one strap keeps falling off your shoulder, no matter what.

I vote for the Monty for your birthday or how about the Trevi? They both make both everyday handbags. So Monty if you're looking for a purse and Palermo if you're more into bags.