best darkest dark chocolate nail polish..?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. darkest dark chocolate nail polish (not milk chocolate:P ) !! it would be great if u reccommend more than one.. :shame:
    i soooooooooooo want one for winter season!! :drool:
    thank u in advance :love:

2. mo7arram is soon thats why ? LOL

3. i'm wearing chanel's madness right now and i love it! it has some red to it, but when i look at my nails i think "dark brown" not "browny red" :smile:

4. It's sold out everywhere :crybaby:

5. Re madness, go to gloss.com. You can place your order now, but it's backordered. You'll also get a free sublimage sample. Vamp is also available now and I'll think you'll like that, more wine than brown, but RICH. If you buy the two, you get to $36, over $35 so you'll also get some frangrance samples and free shipping if you use the code GIVE. I hope this is helpful to someone! I like to share!:idea:

almost forgot - no tax!

6. I have OPI "Espresso Your Style" and I LOVE IT!!

7. china glaze has some very nice dark chocolate options...

8. Lincoln Park- OPI- I think

9. Revlon "rocker chic"

10. Ok - went to Bellevue, Washington Nordies yesterday and they have Chanel Madness in stock! I got one and I bet if you called they'd mail it to you.

11. I stil see a lot of Chanel Madness at Saks here in Pittsburgh and even on Saks and Nordstrom webs.

12. Lippmann's "Brown Eyed Girl", available at Nordie's.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice