BEST CS ever from Alexis Hudson !!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I had to post about my recent experience with Alexis Hudson as I was so impressed by their CS. I bought a Cesar clutch on ebay a few months ago but it did not come w/ the dustbag. I figured I would never get one but I figured I would email the company itself and see if I could purchase one.
    Not only did I receive a reply the same day but (Emily & Laura) got me one, sent it ups, included a hand written thank you, and never charged me a dime. I am beyond impressed at their service and wonderful attitude.:tup::tup::yahoo:
    I have had bad experiences in the past from high-end stores / designers and I really appreciated their extra effort. I will be buying more Alexis Hudson in the future, that's for sure!!:love:

2. Very impressive service.

3. Thats def above and beyond!

I love when stores do that. I had a nail place mess up my nails on the day of my friends wedding reception (on a busy Saturday) and another place fixed them for free. Needless to say thats where I go now for all my services. A company that makes these hot water pots with a pump top sent me a free power cord after mine got lost in an office move - they dont even sell the pot anymore! Sometimes you do get lucky with CS.

Congrats on the bag - I LOVE AH.

4. That was really nice of them. I noticed more sites are carrying Alexis Hudson right now. They are really pretty bags.