Best Credit Card Holder?

BoredErica

Feb 9, 2019
Hi.

I'm looking for something like the Annabelle. (https://www.katespade.com/products/blake-street-dot-annabella/098687243216.html) However, I find the glazing (is that the right word?) to be inconsistent and of poor quality.

unknown.png

The above picture shows it being inconsistent and kind of ugly. In addition, there are really only 2 variants of the Annabelle: Blake Street and Cameron Street. Blake Street has the softer leather which I want in a card holder, but it has the PVC insides with my least favorite dotted lining and more prominent glazing. The Cameron street looks better but it has the saffiano-like leather everywhere.

While the Annabella has only a few slots, people say it can fit a good 8-9 cards in. I want to fit a minimum of 6 cards.

unknown.png

So I started to think about simple card holders. The top card holder circled in green holds 3, while the Nicola bicolor holds 4. Both can probably hold 1 in the center compartment designed for coins, though it's harder to access. I'm okay with having 2 of these because the most often used cards will go in one while the less used ones go on the second one.

I'm not looking for larger options like Lacey or Stacey because I don't keep bills or coins around. I don't need an ID panel. I just want to hold credit cards. A Lacey just doesn't fit in a Nicola bicolor small bag, and it is a little clumsy to get a Lacey out of the front pocket of a Lottie (it sometimes hits the leather where the leather meets the lining).

Does anyone have any better suggestions?

Hi.

I'm looking for something like the Annabelle. (https://www.katespade.com/products/blake-street-dot-annabella/098687243216.html) However, I find the glazing (is that the right word?) to be inconsistent and of poor quality.

unknown.png

The above picture shows it being inconsistent and kind of ugly. In addition, there are really only 2 variants of the Annabelle: Blake Street and Cameron Street. Blake Street has the softer leather which I want in a card holder, but it has the PVC insides with my least favorite dotted lining and more prominent glazing. The Cameron street looks better but it has the saffiano-like leather everywhere.

While the Annabella has only a few slots, people say it can fit a good 8-9 cards in. I want to fit a minimum of 6 cards.

unknown.png

So I started to think about simple card holders. The top card holder circled in green holds 3, while the Nicola bicolor holds 4. Both can probably hold 1 in the center compartment designed for coins, though it's harder to access. I'm okay with having 2 of these because the most often used cards will go in one while the less used ones go on the second one.

I'm not looking for larger options like Lacey or Stacey because I don't keep bills or coins around. I don't need an ID panel. I just want to hold credit cards. A Lacey just doesn't fit in a Nicola bicolor small bag, and it is a little clumsy to get a Lacey out of the front pocket of a Lottie (it sometimes hits the leather where the leather meets the lining).

Hi.

unknown.png

unknown.png

I have the Annabelle is crosshatched leather and the bottom card holder (blake street ditsy blossom lynleigh) it's a different pattern and they're both well made for KS. It is a contemporary brand so you're not going to get the best quality but I've never had any issues. The top card holder has 2 slots on the back and you could put cards in the center also.