Best COACH bag for moms of little ones.

Hey ladies! I'm a mom of a 2 year old, and don't have to carry diaper bags anymore! But, I always want an extra pair of clothes and snacks, etc. I am also a working mom, but it is fairly casual. So, just looking for some thoughts on what bags you other moms use. I hate switching my wallet around to different bags, and I want organization!

Hey ladies! I'm a mom of a 2 year old, and don't have to carry diaper bags anymore! But, I always want an extra pair of clothes and snacks, etc. I am also a working mom, but it is fairly casual. So, just looking for some thoughts on what bags you other moms use. I hate switching my wallet around to different bags, and I want organization!
I just got into Coach now that I don't have to carry diapers, etc. around too :smile: I'd suggest the Rory! I have it in black...very classic. Cute casual or dressed up for work. I have 3 kids and can carry it crossbody or shoulder if I need my hands free. You can carry tons in it! Check it out :smile: or PM me for any further questions!

I like using my poppy glam totes w/ my little ones. Very roomy, lightweight & easy to maintain & clean.
You can usually find one at the outlet for a great price.
Hth!

I just got into Coach now that I don't have to carry diapers, etc. around too :smile: I'd suggest the Rory! I have it in black...very classic. Cute casual or dressed up for work. I have 3 kids and can carry it crossbody or shoulder if I need my hands free. You can carry tons in it! Check it out :smile: or PM me for any further questions!
I do love the crossbody, I seem to gravitate to that a lot now that I don't always use a stroller.

My first choice would be the Poppy Glam tote. I also like the large duffle. I have one in cobalt and I like that it can be used in many ways (shoulder, hobo, cross body) and it has a lot of room.

zaara10 said:
I like using my poppy glam totes w/ my little ones. Very roomy, lightweight & easy to maintain & clean.
You can usually find one at the outlet for a great price.
Hth!

I second this, they are relatively inexpensive, very roomy, and so easy to clean!! Any spills on mine have just wiped right off :smile:

The Poppy Glam tote is great for Day's when I'm on the go with my 3 & 6 year old kids.
Very light weight & can hold alot!
The other Day I was able to fit my 3 year old son's jacket, mittens, & hat with the rest of all my belongings.

I don't have kids but I did get my mom a poppy glam tote for Mother's Day some years back. I got her a Cobalt fabric glam and she loves it. The inside is yellow which made it easy for her to spot her wallet. It's a lightweight bag that can hold a whole bunch and is comfy on her shoulders. Plus like others said its an easy bag to maintain and keep clean.

I love my Isabelle. Can be carried as shoulder bag or crossbody and holds a lot if stuff. I like it because it's casual enough for the way I dress with kids but can be worn with anything. It's comfy and I like the style.

TooManyWantMore said:
I love my Isabelle. Can be carried as shoulder bag or crossbody and holds a lot if stuff. I like it because it's casual enough for the way I dress with kids but can be worn with anything. It's comfy and I like the style.

The only issue i have w/ Isabelle as a "sort of" baby bag is that it doesn't hold an extra set of clothes like the op mentioned. The glam totes on the other hand have really wide openings & are spacious enough for kids' clothes & snacks. But I do like my Isabelle for when I don't need to carry clothes & only need kid snacks. I usually keep an extra diaper bag in the car though.

basically any of them, just look at the dimensions. I have two little ones, and I have poppy glam totes as diaper bags, I'm using them less and less though as the little one is getting older, he is still in diapers but isn't as messy, isn't pottying out of his diapers, so I don't keep a spare change in my bags. I have a first aid large coach wristlet, my own person wristlet, and a large wristlet with 2 diapers and some wipe. I also have some odds and ends like a mini umbrella, pill case, coin purse, snacks, etc..... The glam tote is MORE than enough bag for all of that. I personally love the chelsea ashlyn, it is a big bag in disguise. The glam tote looks and is big, but the ashlynn looks like a normal bag but I can fit everything in it that I do into my glam. You might like the Lindsey, or the duffles, the rorys or the tanners, the kristens etc.... I feel like there are more large coach bags than small ones.
I take my glam on outings where we're doing stuff, like going to the beach or the zoo because they are great lugg around bags!

Glam Tote is my top choice. I have several crossbody bags too, but those are generally harder to see into and get in and out of because tey are more slouchy with smaller openings. Glam Totes allow you to see everything easily for quick access. You'll never run out of space either.

The only issue i have w/ Isabelle as a "sort of" baby bag is that it doesn't hold an extra set of clothes like the op mentioned. The glam totes on the other hand have really wide openings & are spacious enough for kids' clothes & snacks. But I do like my Isabelle for when I don't need to carry clothes & only need kid snacks. I usually keep an extra diaper bag in the car though.

Oh sorry. Mine fits all that we need. I guess it depends on how much you need. I can get my stuff, a change of pants for my son and a few snacks and it fits great. If you need more than that I guess you'd need a bigger bag. The glam totes are bigger than the diaper bag we originally had for my son. It's too much bag for me, but I prefer smaller bags. I say go take a test drive, that's always fun anyway.