Best clutch?

Baglover1982

Sep 14, 2012
Hey all!!

I've changed mind yet again on my next (and then I'm on a BAN!) purchase I haven't yet got a clutch and feel it would be nice to have one. I've seen a lot of reviews on the Eva but what about others?

I have never been an Eva fan. Bought it twice and returned it twice. I even bought and returned the rossmore and Pershing square. LV was never able to make a clutch ghat loved. So when the favorite came along, I was thrilled. It's big enough and elegant enough to be a useful clutch for my needs.

i think the favourite MM is the best. Im getting it at the end of the year. ^^. I feel that the pochette is a bit too plain looking to be used as a clutch during classy or formal events whereas the eva, although it does look very nice as a clutch, it doesn't look nice when you use it as a cross body bag. the favourite mm looks great as a clutch and it looks great as cross body as well. Hope this helps!

The new clutches are spectacular as well - I love that rose velours!

Attachments

• image-46898033.jpg
    image-46898033.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 1,787
  • image-2656724635.jpg
    image-2656724635.jpg
    226 KB · Views: 1,779
  • image-2836583276.jpg
    image-2836583276.jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 1,769
I use my Toiletry Pouch 26 as a clutch. It works really great. It fits a lot, it has a different look than other clutches and the price is not as high. You also have the 19 and the 15. The 19 is also perfect, I attached a pic of Alexa Chung using her TPF19 as a clutch. She actually uses it a lot!
Otherwise the Pochette Accessoires is great to and it has a strap!

Schermafbeelding 2013-01-28 om 17.11.06.png
Alexa Chung Louis Vuitton leopard skirt.jpg

I use my Toiletry Pouch 26 as a clutch. It works really great. It fits a lot, it has a different look than other clutches and the price is not as high. You also have the 19 and the 15. The 19 is also perfect, I attached a pic of Alexa Chung using her TPF19 as a clutch. She actually uses it a lot!

View attachment 2040681
View attachment 2040682

You are fabulous. That is all.

Hey all!!

I've changed mind yet again on my next (and then I'm on a BAN!) purchase I haven't yet got a clutch and feel it would be nice to have one. I've seen a lot of reviews on the Eva but what about others?

I recently bought the Favorite PM, mostly because I was looking for a clutch, and while I really like the EVA I wanted something a little different. I'm really happy with the Favorite, and chose the PM size because I thought it was the better size to use as a clutch.

FYI, The Favorite PM size is quite small. I def have to prioritize what I want to carry in order to make it work. From what I've read and seen, it sounds like you don't have to do that with the Favorite MM since it's pretty spacious.

I have a TP26 I use I I just need to run out so I guess it can double as a clutch! :biggrin:

I have Empreinte Petillante clutch and I think it's the best clutch LV has ever made. It's big enough to carry all my essentials and it has many pockets. Not to mention the durability of the leather. I got it for more than a year now and it still looks good.