Best choice for a key holder?

I just wanted to post what I finally ended up getting. This is the Azur Complice Key Holder. I took off the little security code thingy from my keychain, since I don't really need to have it with my keys, and my car key and car remote fit into this key holder. It bulges a little bit, but not too badly. I wanted something vernis, but it just wasn't to be. I have a vernis pochette cles, but my keys just won't fit in it. I liked the look of the 4 key holder, but I think my car key would have ended up sticking out. This cles is nice because the zipper opens all the way down one side, so it's easier to fit the keys in.

Attachments

• IMG_2847.jpg
    IMG_2847.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 175
  • IMG_2848.jpg
    IMG_2848.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 221
i was wondering, would a audi key fir in the key holder? i dont want to start a new thread for a silly question like this.. its bulky since the key gets flipped out.. TIA!

i was wondering, would a audi key fir in the key holder? i dont want to start a new thread for a silly question like this.. its bulky since the key gets flipped out.. TIA!

I don't know how big the Audi key is - do you have a picture? I have a couple of bulky keys and they do fit in the Azur Complice key holder (but not the vernis pochette cles).

That's what I use. I love it!

DSC00389.jpg

I have the pomme 4key holder for my housekeys and the clés in bleu nuit for my car key. I prefer the 4 key holder and I'm going to get another one for my carkeys, because the clés just dangle to low.