Best brand of leggings?

Believe it or not, Newport News has really super thick and durable leggings. No more seams ripping !! The come in different lenghts, so I can actually get long ones!

Urbanoutfitters has some really cute and long lasting leggings. I've had mine for almost 2 years and they still wear very well and hold their shape.

BUT, I'm in LOVE with Norma Kamali leggings at the moment. I purchased the really shiny pair, they look like latex and they are really cute!

I also have her regular cotton leggings and they are well made.

I guess I'm not really a legging aficionado because I'm very happy with a pair of leggings I bought from Target. I don't see any significant difference between the pair I bought and the ones you could get from Juicy Couture, or other like brands.

I guess I'm not really a legging aficionado because I'm very happy with a pair of leggings I bought from Target. I don't see any significant difference between the pair I bought and the ones you could get from Juicy Couture, or other like brands.

Yeah I think target ones are nice too! If you want capri length ones, express has pretty THICK cotton ones for only 10 bucks. I actually wish I bought more express ones when I saw them.

Although I admit I do want to buy wolford one day to see what they hype is about, but my cheap ones have been wearing well for me.

I'm so glad to see this thread! I've been looking for leggings recently and want to buy a pair that's really comfortable. I'm thinking of a thick cotton/jersey that I can wear with this sweater....it's the exact same sweater that Jessica Alba has on this link below....

http://www.celebritystyleguide.com/?op=item&sid=22&cid=114&page=2&item=5676

I have Spanx and I'm completly over them, plus they're not that comfortable... Any recommendations on a good pair of cotton/jersey leggings? I saw a pair of cropped juicy couture leggings, but can't find it anywhere.....