Besides Coach, what else are you "obsessed" with?

LLEvans4

O.G.
Apr 21, 2007
I thought this would be a fun thread!:yes:
I'll start! I am also obsessed with knitting (not "old lady" stuff, but cute little purses and hats for my girls) and the show 24.
What else are you "obsessed" with?

Grey's Anatomy and Ugly Betty as far as TV go

Other than that, I love love love to bargain shop for all sorts of things. I love when I get an awesome deal on something!

I am also obsessed with shoes, YSL, as far as fashion goes. Making jewelry, the shows Uggly Betty, Grey's, Desperate Housewives, Friends and SATC (still). Shopping for bargains and Dirty Martinis.:yahoo:

Okay, I can see some demographic trends in age groups here - LOL, Grey's, Desperate Housewives, puzzles (including Sudoku), collecting antiques, and while I wouldn't call it an obsession, playing on a coed softball team is great fun. I'm inching ever so slowly into thinking of Hermes scarves...

I am obsessed with Gymboree clothes for my daughter. I spend way too much money getting her all the mix and match pieces, bows, shoes, socks, etc. I feel totally compelled to get her the whole collection! It's a sickness!

I have LOTS of obsessions! LOL Making jewelry is just one of many.

TV Shows: House, Bones, America's Next Top Model, Survivor, CSI, Deadliest Catch, The Riches

Did I mention I watch WAY too much TV? LOL But most of those are DVR'd so I fast forward through commercials while I work on jewelry.

And of course totally obsessed with my doggies. :smile:

I am obsessed with shopping period. I can get excited about going to the Coach boutique and I can also get excited about going to SuperTarget to buy groceries.

I can even get excited when I go and get things for other people. I just love to shop.

By the way I am also obsessed with The Sopranos.