Berkeley - two weeks until launch I was told at LV!

While I was placing my order before the price increase with my SA yesterday, she told me that the release for Berkerley is now pushed back to November. I was so shocked... Has anyone heard the same?

Ah, the Berkeley is already making everyone berzerkly:wacko:. I'm just glad this line is permanent, otherwise I'd be pulling my hair out. My SA also told me November :shrugs:. The price in US is around $1800. Who knows what it will be once it's actually released.

Ah, the Berkeley is already making everyone berzerkly:wacko:. I'm just glad this line is permanent, otherwise I'd be pulling my hair out. My SA also told me November :shrugs:. The price in US is around $1800. Who knows what it will be once it's actually released.

'BERZERKLY" :roflmfao:

The U.S. price is $1800??? Wowie. I thought it was $1420. The price of canvas is certainly going up and up. :sad:

I am waiting for the Azur Berkeley too. I will be in France this August and was hoping to purchase mine there. I guess I'll just have to wait and see. Fingers are crossed!
I was told that the price in dollars was $1420.00.

Here is the e-mail from LOUIS VUITTON :

Dear Madam,

We would like to thank you for your continuous patronage and interest in Louis Vuitton.

The "Berkeley" model's approximate launch date, as yet to be confirmed, is November 1st, 2007.

We are looking forward to your next visit.
Yours sincerely,

Claire Saint Hilaire
LOUIS VUITTON