Benjamins Wallet - Is it functional?

Belle79

O.G.
Jan 25, 2010
I am thinking about purchasing a Benjamins wallet and it's certainly cute, but is it functional? I love that it has the card slots - do the cards actually stay in them or do they slip out? I did a search and see that a lot of people have them and love them, but I don't want to spend the money unless I know I will use it...

Absolutely!! I love mine. I put my cards I use most in the slots, cash and any receipts in the open part. I use the coin slot for other cards I don't use as much, but things I want with me. I don' t carry coins in my purse, but I keep a coin purse in the van as a catch all for them. It's a wonderful wallet. Fits in all my bags (including the rocker) and is nice and slim.

Has there ever been a benjamins style wallet without "benjamins" written on it? I feel that wallets with cute sayings on them are not so cute at my age, but it seems like it would be really functional for small bags since it fits money nicely but it isn't bulky.

Meladen~~ don't think so, they all have benjamins. I think it's fun no matter the age. If you love it, then go for it. It's the best wallet. I use one in olive and I love it!!

Has there ever been a benjamins style wallet without "benjamins" written on it? I feel that wallets with cute sayings on them are not so cute at my age, but it seems like it would be really functional for small bags since it fits money nicely but it isn't bulky.
FYI, I have a red iguana Benjamins that has no writing on it.

they're so cute and would match with my mattie, but the number of card slots turned me off of it. I have a lot of different cards to stuff in there and basically never carry cash, lol. I picked the Fashion Bailout wallet instead. Suited me better, the benjamins' are lovely though! and if you want to match - probably the best idea. I just love having pockets and space, which is why I got a mattie to begin with. Just my 2 cents

I think it is very functional! I go between my Benjamins and my LP. I have a lot of cards too, and when I carry everything I do switch to my Linea Pelle Dylan Long Zip.