Ben & Jen GQ It Up

Dazzle

shopaholic(bags&shoes)
Jul 12, 2006
Jennifer Garner showed up to support hubby Ben Affleck (pictured below) for last night’s GQ 2006 Men of the Year Awards for the magazine’s 11th Annual Men of the Year issue in West Hollywood. Ben was profiled amidst Oscar buzz for his role as TV Superman George Reeves in Hollywoodland.
Leonardo DiCaprio, Will Ferrell and Jay-Z have all been named GQ magazine’s 2006 men of the year.
In not one of her best looks to date, Jen donned an aubergine minidress with interesting detailing and peep-toe heels. What do you think of Jen’s short hair?

i love her so much but i dont like her new hair!!!:Push:

I think she's a true and natural beauty.
She's a very athletic girl, I'd kill for that figure!

I've never seen her in such a short and tight dress, I don't think it's her best look personally.

I don't like this look that much either, the hair especially, I think she should of straightened it or done something else with it and I agree with everyone it should be longer because it would of added a softer more sexier look! The thing about Jennifer Garner is that even though she is really in shape and has a great body she sometimes looks very beautiful and other times she looks like a plain jane!

Typically I think she is somewhat atrractive but I am just going to say it-UGH. Her face looks like a guy IMO. Maybe it's the hair? Her body however is slamming! LOVES IT.

Jennifer Garner: Elle’s Covergirl

jennifergarnerellexl3.jpg

Jennifer Garner says she's not pregnant but she is physically unfit

elle_jg.jpg
Jennifer Garner
is Elle magazine's January cover model and tells them that her flabby belly (ha ha) leftover from her pregnancy with daughter Violet Affleck, who just turned 1, is the cause for rumors about her being pregnant again. She says, "You still have that little bit of extra skin, know what I mean? But still, it's enough for people to think that you're knocked up. No, everyone calm down. Nobody's pregnant."
She goes on to tell them what real life moms probably won't appreciate hearing- that "I'm in the worst shape ever." After all, she has lost a ton of baby weight and looks pretty darn good for giving birth a year ago. She says she's wearing a size 8. (I don't know about the rest of you, but I was pretty thrilled when I got down to a size 8.)
However, she goes on to clarify, "I am as physically unfit as I've probably been in my whole life. It's such a horror in front of the mirror with no clothes on. My trainer just shakes her head and says, 'This is a disaster.'" It's understandable that Jennifer feels she's out of shape given the physical aptitude she had to maintain for her series, Alias, and her films, Elektra and Daredevil. Also, actors generally need to keep their weight down.

Source: Elle via People

I think she looks amazing. Hasn't her hair always been that length? I wouldn't call that "short".
That pic of her on Elle looks more like Denise Richards than it does her. Could it be extensions?