BellaShoes officially has a Minkoff Collection.....

Okay ladies (tigi ;)) I received my pretty Sea Glass Mini Nikki today and I think the Mini is too small for me.. I may need to sell or trade for a full size... but oh my goodness the leather is divine!

Oh no that's too bad. I just had to sell my mini nikki too for the same reason :crybaby: I adore the shape but it never stayed on my shoulder right. I think the space between the strap and bag is too small for me. is it bigger on the full size nikki?

In the meantime... here is a modeling pic of my Dusty Rose MAM... first day out!

25688863.jpg

Oh no that's too bad. I just had to sell my mini nikki too for the same reason :crybaby: I adore the shape but it never stayed on my shoulder right. I think the space between the strap and bag is too small for me. is it bigger on the full size nikki?

Don't think the drop is longer, but the bag of course is larger and deeper, so your stuff falls to the bottom which hangs much lower than a mini which is right up under your arm with all that bulk right there, kwim? Also with more leather on the reg Nikki it tends to slouch more than a mini. Hope that makes sense... I just took some comparison pics of the two and I will post them in the Nikki thread so I don't take over Bella's thread here! HTH!:smile: